Monday, June 22, 2009

Haizz...

I'm so bad..i'm useless...18 june 2009...Baddest day in my life!haizz....Im sorry my friend..Im too careless..Too bad...until i lost ur camera..But i dun mean 2 lose it..Hope it could settle soon..I felt sad 4 my fren..IM LIK THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING!!!DAT SUBSTANCE(My frens...U know who..)??wat she do??i will owiz remember in my heart!!aiksss.....21 june 2009..i'm so disappointed wif myself..I couldnt get even a place 4 my FORMATION!!I lost 2 every1!!i was thinking...Is my formation really so bad??but...i knew...it wasnt my really BEST..Nvm...i am hoping 4 FREE FIGHTING...but..My free fighting is even worst..I will still gv my best...My only hope, Formation ...JUST FLEW AWAY!!how i wish dat i could rewind the time...How i wish i could do better!!!How i wish i can get 1st!!how i wish......................................Dat camera wouldnt lost.....How i wish....i can get my fren bec....Sorry...

New quote : Life is full of disappointments when hopes flies away...

(My life??full of sadness!!Disappointments!!)
Hope 2 be the normal JOYINN bec!!!

0 comments: